P aper I - (200 marks) 100 MCQs
• Current events of national and international importance.
• History of India and Indian National Movement.
• Economic and Social Development Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
• General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change - that do not require subject specialization.
• General Science.
Paper II- (200 marks) 80 MCQs
• Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
• Logical reasoning and analytical ability
• Decision-making and problem-solving
• General mental ability
• English Language Comprehension skills (Class X level).
Multiple Choice Questions
Candidates will be required to choose any one of the 4 answer choices given for each question.
Questions will be set in both English and Hindi Language.
The number of candidates to be admitted to Mains will be about twelve to thirteen times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year through this examination.