NABARD Amendment Bill

Namami Gange project
May 5, 2019
Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft
May 5, 2019

NABARD Amendment Bill

संसद ने राज्यसभा की मंजूरी के साथ नेशनल बैंक फॉर एग्रीकल्चर एंड रूरल डेवलपमेंट (अमेंडमेंट) बिल, 2017 पारित कर दिया है. इस विधेयक से NABARD अधिनियम, 1981 में संशोधन किया गया है. जो ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों में कृषि और औद्योगिक विकास के लिए ऋण जैसी सुविधाएं प्रदान करने और विनियमित करने के लिए NABARD की स्थापना करता है.

Parliament has passed the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Amendment) Bill, 2017, with the approval of the Rajya Sabha. This Bill has been amended in the NABARD Act, 1981. Which establishes NABARD for providing and regulating facilities for agricultural and industrial development in rural areas.

विधेयक केंद्र सरकार को नाबार्ड की पूंजी 5000 करोड़ से 30,000 करोड़ रु तक बढ़ाने की अनुमति देता है. इसके अलावा, यह आवश्यकता होने पर भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक (RBI) के परामर्श से केंद्र सरकार को 30,000 करोड़ रुपये से अधिक की पूंजी बढ़ाने की अनुमति देता है.

The bill allows the central government to increase NABARD's capital from Rs 5000 crore to Rs 30,000 crore. Apart from this, it allows the Central Government to increase the capital of more than Rs 30,000 crore in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).

विधेयक में यह प्रावधान है कि अकेले नाबार्ड की कम से कम 51% पूंजी हिस्सेदारी केंद्र सरकार के पास होनी चाहिए. इसके अलावा, यह आरबीआई द्वारा आयोजित 20 करोड़ शेयर पूंजी केंद्र सरकार को स्थानांतरित करता है. वर्तमान में RBI के पास नाबार्ड की चुकता पूंजी का 0.4% है और शेष 99.6% केंद्र सरकार के पास है.

The bill provides that there should be at least 51% capital stake in NABARD alone with the central government. In addition, it transfers 20 million shares of capital held by RBI to the Central Government. At present, RBI has 0.4% of NABARD's paid-up capital and the remaining 99.6% is with the Central Government.

यह बिल एमएसएमई विकास अधिनियम, 2006 और कंपनी अधिनियम, 2013 के संदर्भ के साथ कंपनी अधिनियम, 1956 के प्रावधानों का संदर्भ भी देता है.

This bill also refers to the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 with reference to the MSME Development Act, 2006 and the Companies Act, 2013.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0