‘Future of Jobs’ report by the World Economic Forum (WEF)

National Biodiversity Action Plan (NBAP)
July 24, 2019
Cyber University
July 24, 2019

वर्ल्ड इकोनॉमिक फोरम (डब्ल्यूईएफ) की ‘फ्यूचर ऑफ जॉब्स’ रिपोर्ट के अनुसार, 2025 तक 12 प्रमुख उद्योग क्षेत्रों में कार्यस्थल के काम के घंटों में मशीनों का मनुष्यों से आगे निकलने का अनुमान है। विश्व स्तर पर, लगभग आधी कंपनियों ने अगले चार वर्षों में अपने पूर्णकालिक कार्यबल में कटौती की उम्मीद की है.

According to the World Economic Forum (WEF) 'Future of Jobs' report, by 2025, in 12 major industry areas, machines are estimated to surpass humans in working hours. Globally, almost half of the companies have expected to cut their full-time workforce over the next four years.

डब्ल्यूईएफ ने सोमवार को जारी रिपोर्ट में कहा कि भारत में, इन क्षेत्रों के 54% कर्मचारियों को 2022 तक दुबारा प्रशिक्षित करने की आवश्यकता होगी। WEF केअनुसार "वर्कफोर्स ट्रांसफॉर्मेशन अब बहुत दूर की बात नहीं है।" इसके बजाय, उच्च गति वाले मोबाइल इंटरनेट और क्लाउड प्रौद्योगिकी, कृत्रिम बुद्धिमत्ता, रोबोट और स्वचालन जैसे तकनीकी परिवर्तनों से मनुष्यों और मशीनों के बीच एक सीमा पर महत्वपूर्ण बदलाव होगा।"

In the report released on Monday, WEF said that in India, 54% of the workers in these areas need to be trained again till 2022. According to the WEF, "workforce transformation is no longer very distant." Instead, technological changes such as high-speed mobile internet and cloud technology, artificial intelligence, robots and automation will have significant changes on a range between humans and machines. "

2018 में, मानवों ने विनिर्माण, सेवाओं और उच्च तकनीक में फैले 12 उद्योगों में कुल कार्य घंटों का औसतन 71% प्रदर्शन किया। WEF के अनुसार, 2025 तक यह घटकर सिर्फ 48% रह जाएगा। शेष 52% मशीनें करेंगी। अनुमान बताता है कि 75 मिलियन नौकरियों को मनुष्यों और मशीनों के बीच श्रम के विभाजन में एक बदलाव से विस्थापित किया जा सकता है, जबकि 133 मिलियन नई भूमिकाएं उभर सकती हैं जो मनुष्यों, मशीनों और एल्गोरिदम के बीच श्रम के नए विभाजन के लिए अनुकूलित हैं.

In 2018, humans demonstrated an average of 71% of the total work hours in 12 industries spread over manufacturing, services, and high tech. According to the WEF, by 2025 it will drop to just 48% The remaining 52% will do the machines. Estimates show that 75 million jobs can be displaced by a change in the division of labor between humans and machines, while 133 million new roles can emerge, which are optimized for a new division of labor between humans, machines and algorithms.

Join Samudra IAS academy to crack UPSC in first attempt ,we are the best IAS coaching center in Mukherjee Nagar because of our copyright CLS method

1st batch: Monday august 20

2nd batch: Wednesday august 29

For Join best IAS coaching center

visit:- https://samudraias.com/join-us/ or https://samudraias.com/

Phone:- 8506943050, 7827151446

Address:- 640, Ground Floor, Opposite Signature Apartments, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi-110009

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

0